Taste of Ottawa – New Edinburgh Stocking Stuffer Specialty Food Fair
The OSFA is very pleased to be able to present the Taste of Ottawa – New Edinburgh Stocking Stuffer Specialty Food Fair on Saturday, December 21st from 10 am to 3:30 pm at St. Bartholomew’s Church Hall, 125 MacKay Street Ottawa, Ontario. There will be over 20 local artisan food vendors and Life of Pie will set-up an cafe serving lunch and coffee.
Admission and parking is free.
Donations will be collected for the Vanier Food Bank.
- Aunt Lulus Country Kitchen – jams and baked goods
- bez gluten free – Gluten free baked goods
- Baccanalle- Caribbean inspired sweet things and soul food
- Carolina’s Box of Goodness – Artisan Gourmet Brownies and Dulce de Leche
- Chamomile Desjardins Hot Sauces
- Heavenly Honey- Honey Products
- Hearty Bakery- macarons, stolen
- Hidden Harvest Ottawa- walnuts
- I Deal Coffee- coffee
- Island Spiced- Hot sauces
- Just Wing It – Sauces, Jams and Marmalade
- Life of Pie- baked goods, fruit cake and tortiere
- Major Craig’s Chutney – Chutney, Mint Jelly, Black Garlic, Marmalade.
- Morsel- baked goods and caramels
- Really Horrible Enterprises – vanilla extract
- Richard’s Hintonburg Kitchen – preserves and rubs
- Rochef Chocolate- chocolates
- Snell House Foods- gluten free salad dressing and salsa
- Tea and Ginseng- Teas
- The Salty Don – Gourmet Salts and Peppers
- Tree Well- sparking sap apperatif
- Yummy Cookies – Decorated cookies and gingerbread houses, candy